If you listened to the lengthy Episode 79, then you already have heard about this contest. If you haven’t listened, well, you should do that, but you can also read on to learn how you can win your own copy of Killswitch Engage’s Disarm the Descent.
All you have to do is leave a comment here. Any comment. You can tell us how you feel about Killswitch, who your favorite host is, or what kind of pie you enjoy the most. Doesn’t matter. Just do it before midnight on Sunday, April 14, 2013. We will choose a winner at random and announce said winner right here on thesideshowpodcast.com. Be sure to use a valid email address when leaving your comment so we can contact you to obtain your address so we can mail you your prize.
BUT WAIT!! There’s a twist!
Do you really want this album? Have you no shame? Then you have a chance to automatically win!
As Kyle announced in the aforementioned episode, if you send us an “audition tape” of you trying out for the now-filled Killswitch Engage vocalist position, you will automatically win a copy of the CD. If we have have more than one audition submission, Kyle will buy the subsequent entries a copy of the CD, meaning there can be more than one winner…up to five, actually! As a bonus (well, bonus to some) Kyle will also embarrass the hell out of himself and do his own audition in a future episode. Here’s the rules and other important information for this:
– You must perform at least one verse and one chorus of a Killswitch Engage song.
– The recording can be video or audio-only.
– All entries must be sent as links or attached files to Mail@thesideshowpodcast.com, titled “Killswitch Audition Tape” or something equally identifying.
– Once an “audition tape” entry is received, this post will be updated to note such. After the update, the contest will remain open for 24 more hours, during which additional “audition tapes” can be submitted.
– The first five (5) “audition tape” entrants that meet the above requirements will received a copy of Disarm the Descent.
– By submitting this “audition tape”, you consent to having it played in the podcast and/or on this website.
I think that about covers it! Have fun, freaks!
I found ‘in due time’ to be very underwhelming, especially the clean vocals.
Never been a fan of this style of metalcore so wont be checking the rest out.
My favourite host is Nick.
The kind pie I enjoy the most is apple pie.